TRAVEL TIP TUESDAY!
Always take one or two combination locks with you when traveling. It can be the biggest lifesaver. Weather you put it on your back pack zippers containing wallet and valuables or on your suitcase in your hotel or hostel. It can provide you some definite peace of mind that you aren’t going to have your belongings stolen.
Traveling with friends can be described as a sentence in The Tale of Two Cities, “it was the best of times, it was the worst of times…” Your friends can push you to try new things and be adventurous or they can keep you from doing more. Therefore when you travel with friends its safe to say it is better to have a list of DOs and DONTs. Below you will find our advice on what we think are good general guidelines for traveling with friends to ensure you all get to do everything you desire.
- Tell your friends you have specific sites to see with or without them during this trip.
- Go by the you only live once saying, that way if someones sleeping the day away you can go explore guilt free.
- If you are detail oriented, make an itinerary everyone can live with.
- Don’t be offended if you are the friend that gets left because you were sleeping in.
- Don’t worry about doing every activity with your friends. I promise they will be ok.
- Don’t let your friends talk you out of seeing something you planned to. You will likely regret it later.